Based on data gathered from over 300 clients from 14 countries, the research study examined the behaviors and structures of coaches to maximize the effect on coaching.
- Research overview:
- This study uses a total of 332 cases in which 93 professional coaches from 14 different countries have conducted the coaching sessions.
- Table of Contents:
1) Results From All Data Items
2) Correlation Between Coach's Behavior and Effects from Coaching
3) Influences From Coaching Session Time
4) Influences From Coaching Session Frequency
5) Characteristics of Coaching Through Phone and In Person
6) Characteristics in Number of Years of Coaching Experience
Please complete your details here to download the report.
All fields are required. The information will only be used to track user trends.